Dar Al-Shifa hospital, Since 2 weeks ago opening job vacancy
for Staff Nurse who want to join and work under their nursing management. The hospital bloomed and progressed to offer Pediatric care, ENT, Internal Medicine. Dar Al-Shifa hospital is the first private hospital in central of Kuwait, equipped with the latest international medical technology and run by highly competent American and European experienced medical staff of all areas and expertise including the nurses
As continuity to the great success; A New Dar Al-Shifa Hospital location was established in Hawalli city. So, right now they announced that need many of medical worker to fill the position as general nurses, doctors, lab technician, and dental nurse. Special for the nursing staff, in this moment job vacancy open for Philippines nationality only (Female).
Main Duties and Responsibilities for nurse ;
- Identify signs and symptoms of distress; and the need to perform immediate nursing intervention
- Admit patient in the unit, prioritizing care and physical assessment of newborn
- Rooming-in babies and assist mothers in breast-feeding
- Maintains acceptable standards of patient care as well as standards of accurate and complete reporting and recording.
- Informs doctors of any untoward signs and symptoms for immediate and proper intervention.
- Maintains good relationships with patients, visitors, colleagues and other hospital personnel.
- Performs other job related duties as directed such as acting as Nurse- in- charge in the absence of the head Nurse.
Job Qualification for nurse :
- Minimal Education: Bachelor Degree in Nursing (Registered Nurse), BSN
- Experience: Has 2 years experience as staff nurse in hospital.
Working at Dar Al-Shifa hospital as a nurse, you will get housing, accomodation and transportation, nice salary, yearly leave and medical insurance. If you are interest with job vacancy above, Please send your resume and CV to the email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Labels: Kuwait, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 2:00 PM,
At March 9, 2016 at 2:18 AM,
Omolara Osisanya said...
I am interested on the job posted.I'm a Nurse/Midwife and in Dubai,UAE at the moment.Would love to relocate to kuwait.Kindly contact me on phone:+971522803570.
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!