Al-Zahra Hospital is the first and the largest private general hospital in the United Arab Emirate (UAE) that located in Sharjah - Dubai. This hospital was established in 1981, Right now they have the latest techniques and equipment to ensure consistently high standards. In order to increase the medical services for the patients, They announced open job vacancies for nurses who want to join them under Al-Zahra Hospital.
Recruitment on Nurses job vacancy
at Al-Zahra hospital Dubai recently focus to the nursing staff who has background experience in Medical and Surgical Department. The vacancy will close on 12 Oct 2013. They need professional nurse who can perform good skill to provide top of the line quality healthcare in Dubai.
Eligibility or Criteria :
The applicant must pass the medical check-up.
BS Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing.
At least 2 years experience in Medical/Surgical specialty.
Al Zahra hospital offers a multicultural experience, where employees foster a working environment of teamwork and excellent camaraderie. Of course with nice salary for nurses, housing facility, Transportation for the nursing staff, Free Medical Benefit, 30 days annual paid leave, Subsidized cafeteria food, and End of Service Benefits as per UAE law.
Working under Al-Zahra Private hospital you will get nice opportunity to improving your career. They have partnered with the Ministry of Health, Sharjah and Dubai Health Authority in delivering continuously evolving training programs for our medical staff. You will get chances to join free training program such as ; Life Support Courses (BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS), CME with paid yearly allowance, Mandatory Competency Courses for Nurses and other Staff, etc.
If you interest to work in Dubai, submit your job application to the vacancy for nurses above. You can visit the official website of Al-Zahra Private Hospital, Or send your resume to the E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember! Closing date will be on 12 Oct 2013. Good Luck Nurse!
Labels: Dubai, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:09 PM,
Hadi Clinic is the first private hospital in Kuwait that stand with their mission to provide high quality international standard in health care services for Kuwaiti and foreign worker, including for the surrounding Gulf States. Recently they open job vacancy for the senior nurses who want to join them in order to increase quality care of the patients.
Hadi Clinic offers both inpatient and outpatient services such as cases of emergency, urology, ENT, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology also IVF, orthopedic, dermatology, dentistry, pediatric, plastic surgery, general surgery, including medical imaging department with new equipment system. They have good medical team, doctors, nurses, and others staff with professional work. Because they expand building of clinic, they needs to recruit new employees
including nursing staff. The job vacancy for the nurses are:
Human Resources Department Recruitment Office say that, the applicant (senior nurse) who want to apply for this job vacancy must have nursing license from MOH Kuwait. Minimum Diploma in nursing education with 10 years job experience in hospital or polyclinic.
- Infection Control Nurse Manager (exp. 28 February 2014)
- OR Nurse Manager (exp. 28 February 2014)
- IVF Nurse (exp. 31 December 2014)
Hadi Clinic joined the ranks of internationally accredited hospitals with the award, by Accreditation Canada. Located in Hawally Kuwait. They has employees from over 30 different countries: India, Lebanon, the Philippines, South Africa, USA, UK, and Zimbabwe with talent and high dedicated in career. All the worker, including nursing department getting different salary base on their specification and job experience.
If you interest to submit your resume and get chance to work in Kuwait, visit the official website. or contact direct to the HRD Hadi Clinic for recruitment section at : P.O.Box:44630,Hawally 32061,Kuwait. Phone: +965 1828282 - 25363000. Don't miss this job vacancy for nurses in Kuwait.
Labels: Kuwait, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 5:18 PM,
A private specialist hospital
in Brunei Darussalam, Jerudong Park Medical Centre (JPMC) recently open job vacancy
for senior staff nurse who want to join and work in Brunei. The hospital located at along the shores of the South China Sea, They offer healthcare service in general, specialised and surgical treatment.
Jerudong Park Medical Centre has many of professional medical staff from around the world, including nursing staff with specialist skill and experienced. The team doing their work together to provide Excellence in Healthcare and to serve the needs of the community in Brunei and beyond with dedication and high quality of care.
Actually so many nurses looking for chances to get job opportunity in Brunei, but everybody know that not easy to work there and find the job vacancy including job for nursing staff. This is became big chance for you who want to travel or move to ASIAN country with high nurses salary and other benefit in your contract.
Requirement of Job Vacancy for Senior Staff Nurse:
- A minimum Bachelor Degree (BSc) or post graduated qualification in nursing is preferable (Master Degree or Higher)
- Must have 5 years of clinical experience in a hospital setting, with specialized experience in medical/surgical/pediatric/neuro ward setting
- Nurses must present with recent BLS/ACLS/First Aid training; and adept in Pediatrics and/or Adult Cannulation & Vaccination
- Nurses with JCI accreditation experience is highly preferred
- MUST be registered or possess licensure with recognize nursing board and a current practice certificate
- Responsible for the training, development, and mentoring of junior staff members
- Required to assume shift coordinator role, have strong leadership qualities and be able to work flexible hours
- Plan and implement nursing education programs for nurses and other medical or allied health staff
- Must have excellent bedside manner as well as excellent documentation and analytical skills.
Interested candidates should demonstrate that they are:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Writing and Reporting skills, with high proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu
- High Initiative and Drive/Ambition; Creative and Critical Thinking, including strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and efficient decisions
- Must work independently but also required to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Organizational Skills - good time management and the ability to perform under pressure
Tact, Professionalism, and the ability to deal with difficult/conflict situations.
If you are senior staff nurse as qualified file above and interest to the job vacancy what we have, read these carefully before submit your CV : Resumes must include recent work experience detailing key responsibilities and relevant educational transcripts. All submissions are non returnable.
Send the job application with details bellow :
to the : E-mail: email@example.com phone : Tel: +673 261 1433 Fax: +673 261 2461.
- A fully updated CV/resume
- Copy of certificates
- A minimum of three Professional Reference Letters or Work Testimonials
- Proof of previous employment as outlined in their resumes
- Covering letter stating availability to work, expected salary, relevant contact numbers, address
- Copy of official identification (IC/Passport)
- One recent passport photograph
Labels: Asia, Brunei Darussalam
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:23 PM,
Are you looking for Job vacancy in Jordan? Many of Nurses who has experienced working in Jordan told that the Jordan Hospital is very progressive and gave them positive experience to improve their career as a nursing profession. Jordan Hospital provides medical interpreters certified in many different languages including French, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Arabic. All foreign language interpreters receive certification from a medical interpreter training program, as well as ongoing in-service training.
Right now they're looking for professional Nurses (RN) to fill the position as CSI - Clinical Systems Integration department. The Jordan Hospital offering salary based on qualifications, Duty schedule ; you will work per diem with total hours depend on they need (possible there is overtime duty and get payment per hour). These job vacancy is recommended for BSN degree only.
See details of nurses job vacancy bellow if you really interest to work in Jordan Hospital :
Other requirements of nurses job vacancy at this position are :
- Graduate from Accreditation Nursing School in your country
- Customer service skills are required
- Minimal has 5 years experienced working in hospital
- Recent experience in the specialty area is required
If You interest to join the nurses recruitment or nurses job vacancy, submit your job application (CV) by online system here : Nurses Vacancy in Jordan Hospital Or send your resume to the Jordan Hospital 275, Sandwich Street - Plymouth, MA 02360 For more information call: 508-830-AJOB (2562).
- Candidate must have RN License;
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication style (English);
- Recent Continuing Care Coordination/Case Management experience;
- Knowledge of current Utilization Management, as well as Discharge Planning,
- Nursing care plan implementation of Jordan Hospital systems;
- Ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external providers;
- Case Management Principles, 3rd Party Payor and Review requirements;
- Certification in Case Management, other realated area, or willingness to pursue;
- All candidadte must have Knowledge of Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Typing);
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 1:39 PM,
Optima recruitment europe is a great company which leading in the recruitment of labor for the European region, they have headquarters in Czech Republic. As the agency labor they have branches in the Netherlands, Germany and Bulgaria. Currently they held recruitment for the nurses who want to work in germany hospital. They are looking for nurses who has experience in medical ward to fill the job vacancy around Germany.
They are offering the nurses who pass from recruitment step with attractive salary depend on experience, training in the field of nursing for career enhancement. You will not only working in hospital, may be they will put you in famous clinic which has modern medical equipment. Optima recruitment Europe will help you and support with relocation including all necessary administrative process.
You will work in stable working environment, don't miss your chances in this opportunity to improve your career as a nursing profession with ORE company. This job vacancy offer you to work in full time shift. If you are interested in submitting your resume, you must meet the following requirements:
To apply for the job vacancy above, please send us your detailed CV in German or English to the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Only qualified nurses who will get contact soon by them. Good luck Nurse! hope you are lucky to work in Germany as your dream.
- Skills / Qualifications Required : Professional nursing education
- Minimal Experience : At least 1 - 2 year experience working in hospital
- Communicative knowledge of German language necessary
- Able to communicate in German language (good)
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:41 PM,
Looking for job vacancy as a Nurse in Bahrain? Recently Bahrain Defence Force Hospital held recruitment for the nurses who want to join and work with them to providing professional healthcare services to the communinity and the employees. The mission of recruitment service
responds to the ever increasing and challenging recruitment needs of the BDF Hospital. As one of highly dynamic hospital, they are offering many exciting opportunities and benefits for the medical staff including for the nurses.
Bahrain Defence Force Hospital was established in 1968 as a unit of the Ministry of Defence which was called National Guard at that time. After going through several phases of development, started from 1992 the BDF Hospital known as specialized cardiac center with bed capacity to 400 beds.
This hospital is the second largest hospital in the Bahrain after the Salmaniya Medical center of the Ministry of Health (MOH) in terms of medical services, recruiting staff nursing, doctors and operational capacity.
Below are several job recruitment or positions available in the hospital :
The candidate nurse who want to apply and submit their CV to the list of job recruitment above must have relevant speciality experience, Has certificate of registration as Registered Nurse and has qualification in Nursing degree or BSc. in Nursing.
- Nurse-Intensive Care Unit(ICU)
- Nurse-Kidney Dialysis Unit(KDU)
- Nurse-Medical / Surgical Wards
- Nurse-Neonatal ICU
- Burn unit (IVF)
- Dieticians staff
- Cardiac Technician
- and Respiratory Therapists
Good chance for the nurses if they can pass from recruitment section. Working at BDF Hospital you will get free yearly air passage return to the country of origin. About salary for the nurses, they will pay them according to qualification and year of experience. Other benefits are offer of 40 days paid leave per year and free shared accomodation including transportation.
The nurse applicants who interest to apply these job vacancy they can send the resume or CV to the E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it to the following address :
Bahrain Defence Force Royal Medical Services
P.O. Box - 28743, West Riffa, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Labels: Bahrain, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 11:09 PM,
Mount Alvernia Hospital in Singapore is a not-for-profit, private Catholic hospital, A general acute care hospital for public service with tertiary medical capabilities and two multi-disciplinary medical specialist centres recently opening job vacancies
for position Staff Nurses / Staff Midwives / Enrolled Nurses.
In order to improve their concen and to provide holistic care for those with life-threatening illnesses in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion, They need more professional nurse to work in Delivery Suites, Post-Natal Wards, Paediatrics, OT, CCU, NICU, 24-Hr Walk-In Clinic & Medical / Surgery Wards.
Mount Alvernia Hospital is part of the Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM) global network spanning Singapore, Australia, England, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Nigeria, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Most of employee such as doctors, nurses are experienced in their job. If you interest to join them on job vacancy above, You must registered/enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board.
Job description :
General Staff nurse ; implement the nursing care to the patients who admitted in hospital by following guide of NCP for nurses.
Staff Nurse (Business Office) ; For this job vacancy, They are seeking a nurse with good talent on the daily key operational activities in areas of admission, discharge, estimation of hospital charges and/or translating of narrative descriptions of diagnosis / procedures into codes, according to a pre-defined casemix classification system.
Staff Midwives ; As Parentcraft / Lactation Counsellor, You have responsible for planning and conducting parentcraft / breastfeeding education. Teach breastfeeding technique and assist mothers to achieve successful breastfeeding.
Requirements for General Staff Nurse :
- Must be registered/enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably with Post Basic qualification for specialized wards
- Effective team player and colaboration with others health profession
- Preferably with for the nurses who has 2 years’ experience in acute care hospital
Requirements for Staff Nurse (Business Office) :
- State RN's and preferably Degree in Nursing or Management
- At least has 1 – 3 years experience working in relevant medical ward
- Good knowledge of Medisave / DRG requirements preferred
- Good Office and communication skills in English
Requirements for Staff Midwives
- State Certified Midwife (SCM) with Singapore Nursing Board
- Possess good Parentcraft / Lactation knowledge and practices
- Preferably with International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification.
- Demonstrate aptitude for Parencraft / Lactation teaching and passionate in promoting breastfeeding
- At least 2 years’ related working experience
If you want to work in Singapore, To apply the nurses job vacancy above, send your resume or CV to the E-mail ; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Address : Mount Alvernia Hospital, 820 Thomson Road - Singapore 574623.
Labels: Asia, Singapore
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:10 AM,
Hadi Clinic is one of private healthcare services that authorized by American Heart Association (AHA) training site in Kuwait. Right now, they are opening job vacancy or seeking for nurses
who want to improve career opportunity by join them as staff nurse.
Hadi clinic is general medical and surgical hospital which provide high quality international standard for the people of Kuwait and the surrounding Gulf States. A medical care provider that accredited by the Accreditation Canada. They have professional Doctors, Nursing staff, Pharmacists and other medical personnel from Europe and Canada.
Job vacancy for staff nurse started on 11 Feb 2012, The applican must ready to work in Medical, Dental, Critical Care Units, Operating Rooms, Cardiac Lab, Neonatal and Special Baby Care Units according to Policy and Procedure and Scope of Practice Guidelines/Standards/Protocols for nursing practice standards.
Qualifications for this job vacancy ;
- Must Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Degree in Nursing (BSN) or approved equivalent
- Has Nursing License from the Country of Origin
- and Bachelors status.
Recently they need and recruit only for two staff nurse, remaining applican may wait for the next step job vacancy. This opportunity open for the nationalities such as United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Requirment file for this position ;
The nurses who pass from selection test of recruitment, they will work as full time. They will get salary as result from negotiation with HRD staff Hadi Clinic. More experience and skill certificate, It's mean that more salary for them. Don't miss your chance to apply the job vacancy for staff nurses above. Send your CV to E-mail : Info@hadiclinic.com or address your resume to : P.O.Box : 44630, Hawally 32061, Kuwait.
- Three (3) years post graduate.
- Has experience working in hospital
- Good talent, excellent interpersonal
- Able to work closely with other medical team
- English language skills. Proficient in spoken/written and understanding.
- Has knowledge about basic computer skills.
Labels: Kuwait, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 4:43 PM,
Saudi Aramco’s Nursing Department is seeking experienced nurse to join and work with them for position staff nursing in Emergency and Pediatric room.As the world's leading energy supplier over the coming two decades, Saudi Aramco drive to solve some of the issues that matter most into a fully integrated global energy and chemicals enterprise with extensive operations across the world.
In order to increase and maintains the high quality care of company to the employees and their families, they are opening job vacancy for the nurses
those have specialization on Emergency and Pediatric skill. The applicant must be a professional nursing and current licensure as a professional registered nurse, A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Minimum requirements for the nurses who want to get this job vacancy at least has 2 to 5 years of clinical nursing experience post-registration in emergency or pediatric department. The Saudi Aramco is future for the nurses who dream and expecting good career on their life.
Duties & Job Responsibilities for Emergency Nurse (Code 3804BR) :
- Perform your skill in emergency medical services procedures and protocols and have demonstrated competency in this area.
- Assist in orientation and training for the new nurses who pass from recruitment department to work in Saudi Aramco under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Participate in critical situations, such as internal and external disasters following standard operative procedures; triaging and monitoring; and assist in complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Duties & Job Responsibilities for Paediatric Nurse (Code 4618BR) :
- Perform your skill and knowledge in all aspects of Paediatric procedures and protocols and has demonstrated competency in this area.
- Do the duty by following nursing care plans, assessment of complex patient/family needs, and serves as direct care clinical resource in development and review of the patient's plan of care.
- Assists physicians with the more complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Assists other staff nurses in improving their assessment skills, giving input when need is identified, and precepts new hires and mentors nursing staff with identified needs, under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Participates in the planning, implementing and evaluation patient care conferences and unit in-services.
- Performs procedures requiring advanced competency skills or training in the expanded nursing roles.
- Experienced in chemotherapy administration (preferable).
Working in Saudi Arabia at Aramco Oil Company as a Nurse, you will have 24/7 rotational assignment of 12 hour shifts, consisting of days and nights. The nurses can improve their career in excellent education provisions, get interesting nursing salary or an attractive financial package and long-term job security. Apply for these job vacancy now, You will also get first-rate health care and many other lifestyle benefits.
To submit your resume to the job vacancy above, click on this Application Form to log in.
Labels: Oil Company, Saudi Arabia
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 7:40 PM,
Are you interest to work in Singapore with your Nursing License? Ok then, Read our articles and submit your job
application as soon as possible because only short list number of nurse will get contact by HR Department from ITE (Institue of Technical Education).
The Institute of Technical Education (ITE) Singapore, was established as a post-secondary education institution in 1992 under the Ministry of Education. ITE is a principal provider of career and technical education and key developer of national occupational skills certification and standards to enhance Singapore's workforce competitiveness. Recently they hold recruitment
for the nurses who want to work with them and improve career opportunity in position of job vacancy bellow :
- Paediatric Nursing
- Paramedic & Emergency Care
- Critical Care Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
To apply for the nursing job vacancy above, you must locally registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Other requirements are including the following list ;
- Registered Nurse / Nurse Educator or Retired Nurse (within the last 3 years)
- At least 3 years’ post-registration clinical experience
- Have a Degree, Diploma or Post Graduate in Nursing
- Experience in clinical teaching
- A specialist qualification in any of the following nursing specialty will be an added advantage.
Working in ITE Singapore is opens up unlimited windows of opportunities in order to grow-up your career in nursing profession. They will give you nice salary package, accommodation, and also yearly bonus for permanent or full time nursing staff.
Please send your resume if you qualified with the requirement certificate and match with nursing job vacancy above only. Provide your contact details on CV and send to this e-mail address : email@example.com.
Labels: Asia, Singapore
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:49 PM,
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!