Nursing Jobs in Dubai
International Modern Hospital (IMH) located United Arab Emirates (UAE) three location Dubai, Sarjah, and Abudhabi. Recently they offers a challenging and progressive environment for Doctors & nurses to develop career paths. They are making list of nursing jobs in Dubai
for the nurses who want to work with them as one of private hospital which leading a tertiary multi-specialty hospital having state-of-the-art facilities and expertise in all specialties with capabilities of providing treatment to all types of Medical and Surgical emergencies.
The nursing jobs in Dubai - IMH, offer for the professional nurse with good skill, knowledge, and able to work as a team in order to give good quality health care services to patients. They are looking for Nurse
who has certificate as BSc Nurses/MSc Nurses (Holding DHA License / DHA Eligibility letter) or Registered Nurse (RN) with minimum experience 3 years in same nursing department/unit in hospital.
The job openings include the following :
Medical OPD /Surgical OPD /Ophthal OPD / Dermatology OPD / Bariatric OPD / Dental OPD / Neonatal ICU / Cardiac ICU / Medical Surgical Ward / Labor Delivery/ Obg Ward / Obg OPD / Endoscopy Suites / OT / Emergency Room Departments.
For your attention, Due to the volume of responses from many nurses who apply this nursing jobs in Dubai, please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be noticed. All Appointments are subject to DHA Eligibility letter, DHA / MOH Dubai license. IMH will extend support to nurses to process their DHA license, so the importance point you are RN with experience, and nurse with educational certificate as BSc Nurses/MSc Nurses.
Kindly send your CV mentioning the post which you are applying for in the subject line along with Photograph to our Recruitment Officer, Mr. Anish Kuppathil by e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Labels: Dubai, Emirates
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:51 AM,
Muscat Private Hospital located in the rapidly developing and scenic area of Bausher, Oman. The hospital currently open job vacancy
for the nurse who want to work with them as premier multi-specialty private hospital
with the latest state-of-the art technology and the first hospital in Oman which accredited by Joint Commission International. The list position of nurses recruitment standing for the following clinical staff on full time basis :
They are lookig for Registered Nurse with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant area (Filipinos or Arabic speaking nationals preferred). For details job information like salary, facilities are in brief recruitment section and also the candidates will be given a detailed job description before attending the interview.
- Staff Nurse for OPD clinics
- Operation Theatre – Cardiac Scrub Nurses
- Women’s Health – only female need to apply
- Maternity Ward – only female need to apply
- Emergency room (male nurse preferred)
- ICU Nurses (female preferred)
- Dental Nurse
Note : Preference given to candidates who are already licensed / passed MOH exam in Oman
Requirement for the candidate who interesting to attend this recruitment are nurses with :
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Should be well motivated and Enthusiastic
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have ability to communicate at all levels team work in the organization
- Flexibility in shift/working patterns
If you like to be more professional and improving your career, this vacancy is your chances. Don't miss the nurses recruitment process that will end on 30 September 2016, you have only view days to submit your CV by email, fax, or direct to the contact information bellow:
Recruit Team for Nursing email :email@example.com
P.O. Box: 79, P.C. 133, Al Khuwair, Sultanate of Oman or Fax to 24501433
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 11:41 AM,
Ministry of Health (MOH) Singapore recently looking for professional nursing to fill the position manager and assistant manager in some of government hospital
. Open career or vacancy for Bachelor of Science in Nursing purposely to improve service in order to faces complex issues in public healthcare.
MOH constantly grapples with new challenges brought on by an increasingly globalised world, a rapidly ageing population and rising expectations. As you now that the government work hardly to solve and managing the outbreak of serious diseases such as SARS and Influenza A (H1N1), trying to deliver good service in healthcare system in an integrated and effective manner, growing the capacity and capabilities within the sector, and managing healthcare inflation.
For all of that reason, Ministry currently need good qualified nurse to join them who want to improving career in nursing department as manager and assistant manager. You will work alongside a team with varied skills and backgrounds, but with the common goals of (a) ensuring that Singaporeans have access to good and affordable healthcare, (b) promoting good health and reducing illnesses;(iii) pursuing medical excellence. As Manager or assistant manager in public healthcare you will have far-reaching impact on the health and lives of Singaporeans.
With your professional nursing career, your responsible are :
Get the chances job vacancy for your career development in nursing profession if you are qualified with requirements bellow ;
- Assisting the Chief Nursing Officer in reviewing, monitoring and implementing policies relating to professional nursing standards and development for institutions across settings ( Acute, primary and ILTC).
- Your primary roles will involve leading or supporting nursing work-groups/committees, Nursing seminars/conferences and annual nurses' day events.
This nursing job vacancy advertised 13 August 2016 and will close on 12 September 2016. To apply for the job you can submit your resume here : Nursing Career Manager Position
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- At least 5 years working experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory position
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Masters in Nursing, Healthcare Administration will be an advantage.
- Excellent team player and people developer
- Objective and impartial
- Writing and presentation skills
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 3:29 PM,
Al-Zahra Hospital is the first and the largest private general hospital in the United Arab Emirate (UAE) that located in Sharjah - Dubai. This hospital was established in 1981, Right now they have the latest techniques and equipment to ensure consistently high standards. In order to increase the medical services for the patients, They announced open job vacancies for nurses who want to join them under Al-Zahra Hospital.
Recruitment on Nurses job vacancy
at Al-Zahra hospital Dubai recently focus to the nursing staff who has background experience in Medical and Surgical Department. The vacancy will close on 12 Oct 2013. They need professional nurse who can perform good skill to provide top of the line quality healthcare in Dubai.
Eligibility or Criteria :
The applicant must pass the medical check-up.
BS Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing.
At least 2 years experience in Medical/Surgical specialty.
Al Zahra hospital offers a multicultural experience, where employees foster a working environment of teamwork and excellent camaraderie. Of course with nice salary for nurses, housing facility, Transportation for the nursing staff, Free Medical Benefit, 30 days annual paid leave, Subsidized cafeteria food, and End of Service Benefits as per UAE law.
Working under Al-Zahra Private hospital you will get nice opportunity to improving your career. They have partnered with the Ministry of Health, Sharjah and Dubai Health Authority in delivering continuously evolving training programs for our medical staff. You will get chances to join free training program such as ; Life Support Courses (BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS), CME with paid yearly allowance, Mandatory Competency Courses for Nurses and other Staff, etc.
If you interest to work in Dubai, submit your job application to the vacancy for nurses above. You can visit the official website of Al-Zahra Private Hospital, Or send your resume to the E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember! Closing date will be on 12 Oct 2013. Good Luck Nurse!
Labels: Dubai, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:09 PM,
Hadi Clinic is the first private hospital in Kuwait that stand with their mission to provide high quality international standard in health care services for Kuwaiti and foreign worker, including for the surrounding Gulf States. Recently they open job vacancy for the senior nurses who want to join them in order to increase quality care of the patients.
Hadi Clinic offers both inpatient and outpatient services such as cases of emergency, urology, ENT, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology also IVF, orthopedic, dermatology, dentistry, pediatric, plastic surgery, general surgery, including medical imaging department with new equipment system. They have good medical team, doctors, nurses, and others staff with professional work. Because they expand building of clinic, they needs to recruit new employees
including nursing staff. The job vacancy for the nurses are:
Human Resources Department Recruitment Office say that, the applicant (senior nurse) who want to apply for this job vacancy must have nursing license from MOH Kuwait. Minimum Diploma in nursing education with 10 years job experience in hospital or polyclinic.
- Infection Control Nurse Manager (exp. 28 February 2014)
- OR Nurse Manager (exp. 28 February 2014)
- IVF Nurse (exp. 31 December 2014)
Hadi Clinic joined the ranks of internationally accredited hospitals with the award, by Accreditation Canada. Located in Hawally Kuwait. They has employees from over 30 different countries: India, Lebanon, the Philippines, South Africa, USA, UK, and Zimbabwe with talent and high dedicated in career. All the worker, including nursing department getting different salary base on their specification and job experience.
If you interest to submit your resume and get chance to work in Kuwait, visit the official website. or contact direct to the HRD Hadi Clinic for recruitment section at : P.O.Box:44630,Hawally 32061,Kuwait. Phone: +965 1828282 - 25363000. Don't miss this job vacancy for nurses in Kuwait.
Labels: Kuwait, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 5:18 PM,
A private specialist hospital
in Brunei Darussalam, Jerudong Park Medical Centre (JPMC) recently open job vacancy
for senior staff nurse who want to join and work in Brunei. The hospital located at along the shores of the South China Sea, They offer healthcare service in general, specialised and surgical treatment.
Jerudong Park Medical Centre has many of professional medical staff from around the world, including nursing staff with specialist skill and experienced. The team doing their work together to provide Excellence in Healthcare and to serve the needs of the community in Brunei and beyond with dedication and high quality of care.
Actually so many nurses looking for chances to get job opportunity in Brunei, but everybody know that not easy to work there and find the job vacancy including job for nursing staff. This is became big chance for you who want to travel or move to ASIAN country with high nurses salary and other benefit in your contract.
Requirement of Job Vacancy for Senior Staff Nurse:
- A minimum Bachelor Degree (BSc) or post graduated qualification in nursing is preferable (Master Degree or Higher)
- Must have 5 years of clinical experience in a hospital setting, with specialized experience in medical/surgical/pediatric/neuro ward setting
- Nurses must present with recent BLS/ACLS/First Aid training; and adept in Pediatrics and/or Adult Cannulation & Vaccination
- Nurses with JCI accreditation experience is highly preferred
- MUST be registered or possess licensure with recognize nursing board and a current practice certificate
- Responsible for the training, development, and mentoring of junior staff members
- Required to assume shift coordinator role, have strong leadership qualities and be able to work flexible hours
- Plan and implement nursing education programs for nurses and other medical or allied health staff
- Must have excellent bedside manner as well as excellent documentation and analytical skills.
Interested candidates should demonstrate that they are:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Writing and Reporting skills, with high proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu
- High Initiative and Drive/Ambition; Creative and Critical Thinking, including strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and efficient decisions
- Must work independently but also required to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Organizational Skills - good time management and the ability to perform under pressure
Tact, Professionalism, and the ability to deal with difficult/conflict situations.
If you are senior staff nurse as qualified file above and interest to the job vacancy what we have, read these carefully before submit your CV : Resumes must include recent work experience detailing key responsibilities and relevant educational transcripts. All submissions are non returnable.
Send the job application with details bellow :
to the : E-mail: email@example.com phone : Tel: +673 261 1433 Fax: +673 261 2461.
- A fully updated CV/resume
- Copy of certificates
- A minimum of three Professional Reference Letters or Work Testimonials
- Proof of previous employment as outlined in their resumes
- Covering letter stating availability to work, expected salary, relevant contact numbers, address
- Copy of official identification (IC/Passport)
- One recent passport photograph
Labels: Asia, Brunei Darussalam
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:23 PM,
Are you looking for Job vacancy in Jordan? Many of Nurses who has experienced working in Jordan told that the Jordan Hospital is very progressive and gave them positive experience to improve their career as a nursing profession. Jordan Hospital provides medical interpreters certified in many different languages including French, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Arabic. All foreign language interpreters receive certification from a medical interpreter training program, as well as ongoing in-service training.
Right now they're looking for professional Nurses (RN) to fill the position as CSI - Clinical Systems Integration department. The Jordan Hospital offering salary based on qualifications, Duty schedule ; you will work per diem with total hours depend on they need (possible there is overtime duty and get payment per hour). These job vacancy is recommended for BSN degree only.
See details of nurses job vacancy bellow if you really interest to work in Jordan Hospital :
Other requirements of nurses job vacancy at this position are :
- Graduate from Accreditation Nursing School in your country
- Customer service skills are required
- Minimal has 5 years experienced working in hospital
- Recent experience in the specialty area is required
If You interest to join the nurses recruitment or nurses job vacancy, submit your job application (CV) by online system here : Nurses Vacancy in Jordan Hospital Or send your resume to the Jordan Hospital 275, Sandwich Street - Plymouth, MA 02360 For more information call: 508-830-AJOB (2562).
- Candidate must have RN License;
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication style (English);
- Recent Continuing Care Coordination/Case Management experience;
- Knowledge of current Utilization Management, as well as Discharge Planning,
- Nursing care plan implementation of Jordan Hospital systems;
- Ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external providers;
- Case Management Principles, 3rd Party Payor and Review requirements;
- Certification in Case Management, other realated area, or willingness to pursue;
- All candidadte must have Knowledge of Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Typing);
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 1:39 PM,
Optima recruitment europe is a great company which leading in the recruitment of labor for the European region, they have headquarters in Czech Republic. As the agency labor they have branches in the Netherlands, Germany and Bulgaria. Currently they held recruitment for the nurses who want to work in germany hospital. They are looking for nurses who has experience in medical ward to fill the job vacancy around Germany.
They are offering the nurses who pass from recruitment step with attractive salary depend on experience, training in the field of nursing for career enhancement. You will not only working in hospital, may be they will put you in famous clinic which has modern medical equipment. Optima recruitment Europe will help you and support with relocation including all necessary administrative process.
You will work in stable working environment, don't miss your chances in this opportunity to improve your career as a nursing profession with ORE company. This job vacancy offer you to work in full time shift. If you are interested in submitting your resume, you must meet the following requirements:
To apply for the job vacancy above, please send us your detailed CV in German or English to the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Only qualified nurses who will get contact soon by them. Good luck Nurse! hope you are lucky to work in Germany as your dream.
- Skills / Qualifications Required : Professional nursing education
- Minimal Experience : At least 1 - 2 year experience working in hospital
- Communicative knowledge of German language necessary
- Able to communicate in German language (good)
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:41 PM,
Looking for job vacancy as a Nurse in Bahrain? Recently Bahrain Defence Force Hospital held recruitment for the nurses who want to join and work with them to providing professional healthcare services to the communinity and the employees. The mission of recruitment service
responds to the ever increasing and challenging recruitment needs of the BDF Hospital. As one of highly dynamic hospital, they are offering many exciting opportunities and benefits for the medical staff including for the nurses.
Bahrain Defence Force Hospital was established in 1968 as a unit of the Ministry of Defence which was called National Guard at that time. After going through several phases of development, started from 1992 the BDF Hospital known as specialized cardiac center with bed capacity to 400 beds.
This hospital is the second largest hospital in the Bahrain after the Salmaniya Medical center of the Ministry of Health (MOH) in terms of medical services, recruiting staff nursing, doctors and operational capacity.
Below are several job recruitment or positions available in the hospital :
The candidate nurse who want to apply and submit their CV to the list of job recruitment above must have relevant speciality experience, Has certificate of registration as Registered Nurse and has qualification in Nursing degree or BSc. in Nursing.
- Nurse-Intensive Care Unit(ICU)
- Nurse-Kidney Dialysis Unit(KDU)
- Nurse-Medical / Surgical Wards
- Nurse-Neonatal ICU
- Burn unit (IVF)
- Dieticians staff
- Cardiac Technician
- and Respiratory Therapists
Good chance for the nurses if they can pass from recruitment section. Working at BDF Hospital you will get free yearly air passage return to the country of origin. About salary for the nurses, they will pay them according to qualification and year of experience. Other benefits are offer of 40 days paid leave per year and free shared accomodation including transportation.
The nurse applicants who interest to apply these job vacancy they can send the resume or CV to the E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, or send it to the following address :
Bahrain Defence Force Royal Medical Services
P.O. Box - 28743, West Riffa, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Labels: Bahrain, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 11:09 PM,
Mount Alvernia Hospital in Singapore is a not-for-profit, private Catholic hospital, A general acute care hospital for public service with tertiary medical capabilities and two multi-disciplinary medical specialist centres recently opening job vacancies
for position Staff Nurses / Staff Midwives / Enrolled Nurses.
In order to improve their concen and to provide holistic care for those with life-threatening illnesses in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion, They need more professional nurse to work in Delivery Suites, Post-Natal Wards, Paediatrics, OT, CCU, NICU, 24-Hr Walk-In Clinic & Medical / Surgery Wards.
Mount Alvernia Hospital is part of the Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM) global network spanning Singapore, Australia, England, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Nigeria, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Most of employee such as doctors, nurses are experienced in their job. If you interest to join them on job vacancy above, You must registered/enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board.
Job description :
General Staff nurse ; implement the nursing care to the patients who admitted in hospital by following guide of NCP for nurses.
Staff Nurse (Business Office) ; For this job vacancy, They are seeking a nurse with good talent on the daily key operational activities in areas of admission, discharge, estimation of hospital charges and/or translating of narrative descriptions of diagnosis / procedures into codes, according to a pre-defined casemix classification system.
Staff Midwives ; As Parentcraft / Lactation Counsellor, You have responsible for planning and conducting parentcraft / breastfeeding education. Teach breastfeeding technique and assist mothers to achieve successful breastfeeding.
Requirements for General Staff Nurse :
- Must be registered/enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably with Post Basic qualification for specialized wards
- Effective team player and colaboration with others health profession
- Preferably with for the nurses who has 2 years’ experience in acute care hospital
Requirements for Staff Nurse (Business Office) :
- State RN's and preferably Degree in Nursing or Management
- At least has 1 – 3 years experience working in relevant medical ward
- Good knowledge of Medisave / DRG requirements preferred
- Good Office and communication skills in English
Requirements for Staff Midwives
- State Certified Midwife (SCM) with Singapore Nursing Board
- Possess good Parentcraft / Lactation knowledge and practices
- Preferably with International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification.
- Demonstrate aptitude for Parencraft / Lactation teaching and passionate in promoting breastfeeding
- At least 2 years’ related working experience
If you want to work in Singapore, To apply the nurses job vacancy above, send your resume or CV to the E-mail ; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Address : Mount Alvernia Hospital, 820 Thomson Road - Singapore 574623.
Labels: Asia, Singapore
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:10 AM,
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!