Saudi Aramco’s Nursing Department is seeking experienced nurse to join and work with them for position staff nursing in Emergency and Pediatric room.As the world's leading energy supplier over the coming two decades, Saudi Aramco drive to solve some of the issues that matter most into a fully integrated global energy and chemicals enterprise with extensive operations across the world.
In order to increase and maintains the high quality care of company to the employees and their families, they are opening job vacancy for the nurses
those have specialization on Emergency and Pediatric skill. The applicant must be a professional nursing and current licensure as a professional registered nurse, A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Minimum requirements for the nurses who want to get this job vacancy at least has 2 to 5 years of clinical nursing experience post-registration in emergency or pediatric department. The Saudi Aramco is future for the nurses who dream and expecting good career on their life.
Duties & Job Responsibilities for Emergency Nurse (Code 3804BR) :
- Perform your skill in emergency medical services procedures and protocols and have demonstrated competency in this area.
- Assist in orientation and training for the new nurses who pass from recruitment department to work in Saudi Aramco under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Participate in critical situations, such as internal and external disasters following standard operative procedures; triaging and monitoring; and assist in complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Duties & Job Responsibilities for Paediatric Nurse (Code 4618BR) :
- Perform your skill and knowledge in all aspects of Paediatric procedures and protocols and has demonstrated competency in this area.
- Do the duty by following nursing care plans, assessment of complex patient/family needs, and serves as direct care clinical resource in development and review of the patient's plan of care.
- Assists physicians with the more complex diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Assists other staff nurses in improving their assessment skills, giving input when need is identified, and precepts new hires and mentors nursing staff with identified needs, under the direction of the Supervisor.
- Participates in the planning, implementing and evaluation patient care conferences and unit in-services.
- Performs procedures requiring advanced competency skills or training in the expanded nursing roles.
- Experienced in chemotherapy administration (preferable).
Working in Saudi Arabia at Aramco Oil Company as a Nurse, you will have 24/7 rotational assignment of 12 hour shifts, consisting of days and nights. The nurses can improve their career in excellent education provisions, get interesting nursing salary or an attractive financial package and long-term job security. Apply for these job vacancy now, You will also get first-rate health care and many other lifestyle benefits.
To submit your resume to the job vacancy above, click on this Application Form to log in.
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!