Mount Alvernia Hospital in Singapore is a not-for-profit, private Catholic hospital, A general acute care hospital for public service with tertiary medical capabilities and two multi-disciplinary medical specialist centres recently opening job vacancies
for position Staff Nurses / Staff Midwives / Enrolled Nurses.
In order to improve their concen and to provide holistic care for those with life-threatening illnesses in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion, They need more professional nurse to work in Delivery Suites, Post-Natal Wards, Paediatrics, OT, CCU, NICU, 24-Hr Walk-In Clinic & Medical / Surgery Wards.
Mount Alvernia Hospital is part of the Franciscan Missionaries of the Divine Motherhood (FMDM) global network spanning Singapore, Australia, England, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Nigeria, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Most of employee such as doctors, nurses are experienced in their job. If you interest to join them on job vacancy above, You must registered/enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board.
Job description :
General Staff nurse ; implement the nursing care to the patients who admitted in hospital by following guide of NCP for nurses.
Staff Nurse (Business Office) ; For this job vacancy, They are seeking a nurse with good talent on the daily key operational activities in areas of admission, discharge, estimation of hospital charges and/or translating of narrative descriptions of diagnosis / procedures into codes, according to a pre-defined casemix classification system.
Staff Midwives ; As Parentcraft / Lactation Counsellor, You have responsible for planning and conducting parentcraft / breastfeeding education. Teach breastfeeding technique and assist mothers to achieve successful breastfeeding.
Requirements for General Staff Nurse :
- Must be registered/enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board
- Preferably with Post Basic qualification for specialized wards
- Effective team player and colaboration with others health profession
- Preferably with for the nurses who has 2 years’ experience in acute care hospital
Requirements for Staff Nurse (Business Office) :
- State RN's and preferably Degree in Nursing or Management
- At least has 1 – 3 years experience working in relevant medical ward
- Good knowledge of Medisave / DRG requirements preferred
- Good Office and communication skills in English
Requirements for Staff Midwives
- State Certified Midwife (SCM) with Singapore Nursing Board
- Possess good Parentcraft / Lactation knowledge and practices
- Preferably with International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification.
- Demonstrate aptitude for Parencraft / Lactation teaching and passionate in promoting breastfeeding
- At least 2 years’ related working experience
If you want to work in Singapore, To apply the nurses job vacancy above, send your resume or CV to the E-mail ; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Address : Mount Alvernia Hospital, 820 Thomson Road - Singapore 574623.
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!