Are you interest to work in Singapore with your Nursing License? Ok then, Read our articles and submit your job
application as soon as possible because only short list number of nurse will get contact by HR Department from ITE (Institue of Technical Education).
The Institute of Technical Education (ITE) Singapore, was established as a post-secondary education institution in 1992 under the Ministry of Education. ITE is a principal provider of career and technical education and key developer of national occupational skills certification and standards to enhance Singapore's workforce competitiveness. Recently they hold recruitment
for the nurses who want to work with them and improve career opportunity in position of job vacancy bellow :
- Paediatric Nursing
- Paramedic & Emergency Care
- Critical Care Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
- Nephrology Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
To apply for the nursing job vacancy above, you must locally registered with Singapore Nursing Board. Other requirements are including the following list ;
- Registered Nurse / Nurse Educator or Retired Nurse (within the last 3 years)
- At least 3 years’ post-registration clinical experience
- Have a Degree, Diploma or Post Graduate in Nursing
- Experience in clinical teaching
- A specialist qualification in any of the following nursing specialty will be an added advantage.
Working in ITE Singapore is opens up unlimited windows of opportunities in order to grow-up your career in nursing profession. They will give you nice salary package, accommodation, and also yearly bonus for permanent or full time nursing staff.
Please send your resume if you qualified with the requirement certificate and match with nursing job vacancy above only. Provide your contact details on CV and send to this e-mail address : email@example.com.
Labels: Asia, Singapore
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:49 PM,
One of nursing recruitment agency in United Kingdom - London searching for staff nurse to fill the nurses job vacancy
at private hospital in central London. As specialists in permanent jobs in the UK, NurseFindersUK
right now open job opportunity for the nurses those want to work in UK
. They will place candidates in a wide range of positions that include:
- RGNs (all Grades) : A and E, Orthopaedics, Oncology, ITU, ICU, Paediatrics, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Chemotherapy etc...
- Clinical Services / Unit Managers
- RMNs and RNLDs
- Healthcare Assistants (NVQ 2 AND 3)
- Care Home Managers
- Allied Health Professionals
- Cardiology Nurse
This nursing agency also provide some job vacancy information for the nurses who want to work in Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. They have dedicated recruitment staff, who can advise you on many aspects of living and working in the UK.
An example job description here is for job vacancy in cardiology Nurse : The nurses will work at London Hospital and international Centre as medical team to providing clinical excellence services to the admission patient, working in the full time or shift with interesting competitive salary.
Nurses Job Vacancy Requirements ;
If you are interest with nurses job vacancy above, Please send your CV/Resume to the email ; firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Myriam on +353 1 4825310 / +44 207 8332534. Due to the large number of applications they receive, only the short list applicants who supply them with a detailed CV or resume will get contact soon.
- Active NMC registration in adult nursing
- Cardiology experience
- Minimum 2 years post registration s cardiology experience
- Cardiology post graduate qualification desirable
- Have IELTS Band 7 or equivalent if English is not the first language
- Strong ward based management skills
- Computer literate
Labels: Europe, United Kingdom
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 11:08 PM,
Live and work in Canada is an exciting opportunity for many people, Canada is the most dynamic and rewarding countries in the world. Especially for the nurses who came from ASIA such as Philippine, Indonesia, India, some of them work in Middle East to collecting money and then trying to looking at career in Canada. There are view nursing agency offer them job vacancy
to work in private hospital, of course it's not easy to apply. They must pass from examination and test first.
St. Michael's Hospital in Canada recently hold the recruitment for the nursing profession (Registered Nurse) to join and work under their health care company. This is chance for those who already stay in Canada, But if you can arrange your visiting visa to that country it's mean also chance for you. There are many of nurses job vacancy list you can see bellow :
All the nursing vacancy above will close on 25-Aug-2011. Nurses who work at St. Michael's are passionate about professional nursing that promotes excellence in nursing practice, research and education. As a nurses, you must have knowledgeable and skilled to provide exemplary care to patients and their families.
- Registered Nurse - General Surg/GI/Plastics
- Registered Nurse - Inpatient Mobility
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Regional Geriatric
- Registered Nurse - Trauma & Neurosurgery ICU
Job Description General Duties and Responsibilities for the nurses:
Job Vacancy Qualifications :
- Demonstrate critical thinking in the identification of clinical, social, safety, psychological and spiritual issues for the patient care within an episode of care,
- Coordinate care for assigned patients, ensuring that the expertise of the interdisciplinary team is utilized.
- Serve as a highly engaged and full partner on the multi disciplinary care team and respond willingly to team member needs for assistance and partnership
- Reinforce/initiate pre and post op teaching as appropriate.
- Providing total nursing care for all assigned patients.
- Assigning specific patient care activities/tasks to the unregulated worker's as appropriate.
- Actively participate in discharge planning for all assigned patients.
- Educate patients / families/ staff both formally and informally regarding the particular needs of the elderly and the specialized care they require.
- Actively participate in unit/program/hospital activities based on needs.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assume in charge responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario, BSCN preferred.
- Must have current CPR or BCLS.
- Experience in general surgery preferred
- Gerontological Nursing Certification preferred.
- Ability to obtain such course within 6 months
- Recent orthopaedic experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Must have an excellent attendance record.
- Demonstrated recent experience in physical assessment skills or completion of a physical assessment course required.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve at all levels.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills.
- Must have an excellent attendance record.
If you are a Clinical Nurse Specialist with an interest in developing Emergency Department services for frail seniors, the Regional Geriatric Program of Toronto's Geriatric Emergency Management (GEM) Initiative may be of interest to you. The nursing job vacancy type are Permanent Full Time and Part Time with negotiation salary range.
You can come bring your file or send your job application to this contact address : St. Michael's Hospital, 30 Bond Street, Toronto, Ontario - M5B 1W8, Canada. Phone: 416-360-4000. Otherwise submit your resume by online here : APPLY JOB.
Labels: America, Canada, USA
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:05 PM,
Qatar is one of Middle East country that became target for the nurses who want to work and get nice salary in their career. Recently Qatar Oil company open some job vacancy for the nurses
to fill the position of Staff Nurse, Senior Nurse and Nurse Practitioner. Real interesting opportunity for the nurses in private sector with many of facilities and benefit from oil company.
1. Job vacancy for Staff Nurse ;
- Diploma in Nursing (Male or Female nurse)
- Has minimal of three (3) years experienced.
Job Qualification, Experience & Skills :
- Minimum two (2) years general nursing experience in hospital.
- Show evidence of current Nursing Registration in country of origin. ACLS, ITLS provider desirable.
- Accident and Emergency (or department specific) experience would be advantageous.
2. Job Vacancy for Senior Nurse ;
Job Qualification, Experience & Skills :
- The job description is to provide professional quality health care in line with the Medical Services Department strategy, policies and procedures, QP corporate strategy and NHA guidelines.
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) with minimum 3yr certificated training.(essential).
- Desirable for those have additional professional qualification such as ACLS, (preferred) ILS (intermediate life support) (essential).
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience (essential).
- Experience of Leadership in acute care and or primary care (preferred)
- Working knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Word (preferred).
- Evidence of continued professional development (essential)
3. Job Vacancy for Nurse Practitioner ;
Job Qualification, Experience & Skills :
- Registered Nurse/minimum 3 years certificated training or BSc in Nursing (essential).
- Nurse Practitioner 2-3 years certificated training or Specialist Nurse qualification or equivalent (essential).
- ILS (intermediate Life Support) (essential)
- Non-Medical/Independent prescribing certification (essential).
- Minimal 8 years Post registration experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Chief Nurse or Senior Staff Nurse in a Primary Care setting.
- Recent working experience of Nurse Practitioner practice and Chronic Disease Management..
- Ability to motivate and organize others to ensure best practice.
- Accountability for clinical decision making
- Awareness of professional issues and recent developments in NHA and primary Care including Clinical Governance.
- Able to support the implementation of QP MS and National health Authorities agenda for health under the guidance of Corporate Nurse and MS.
If you are interest and qualified to one of job vacancy for the nurses above, Please submit your applications only against those positions where your qualifications and experience match their requirements. The job applications can only be submitted in English.
Qatar Petroleum company only recruit and accept CVs that are submitted through the online application only. please open this link (http://www.qp.com.qa/en/Homepage/Careers/Vacancies.aspx) with internet explorer in your computer.
Labels: Middle East, Qatar
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:38 PM,
Silkor is the industry pioneer and the region's leading chain of laser hair removal, laser medico-aesthetic and skin treatment services. Silkor Laser Medical Center was the first to introduce the Laser Hair Removal in the Middle East. Right now they expand their branch in Muscat - Oman, So they open job vacancy
for female nurse.
This company actually spread in many country such as Paris, Italy, Alaska, Dubai, Brazil Hawai, and Las Vegas - America. They have many professional medical
team who join with them, including diploma nurse and register nurse. Those working with them will get nice salary, accomodation, transportation.
Nurses Job vacancy with description below;
Responsible for providing laser treatments for patients.
Maintaining a professional relation with customers and providing and exceptional customer service.
Note : This nurses job vacancy temporarily for Oman nationality only.
Job qualification :
- Minimal has 2 years experienced work as staff nurse.
- Has Diploma certificate in nursing.
- Nurses with good talented, energitic, dedicated individual.
If you one of them who qualified on job vacancy above, send your resume to : Silkor Villa, Muscat, Shatti Al Qurum, Way no. 3019, Villa 1583 (100M before Lebanese Embassy). Telp : +968 246 000 45.
Labels: Emirates, Middle East, Oman
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:31 PM,
Dar Al-Shifa hospital, Since 2 weeks ago opening job vacancy
for Staff Nurse who want to join and work under their nursing management. The hospital bloomed and progressed to offer Pediatric care, ENT, Internal Medicine. Dar Al-Shifa hospital is the first private hospital in central of Kuwait, equipped with the latest international medical technology and run by highly competent American and European experienced medical staff of all areas and expertise including the nurses
As continuity to the great success; A New Dar Al-Shifa Hospital location was established in Hawalli city. So, right now they announced that need many of medical worker to fill the position as general nurses, doctors, lab technician, and dental nurse. Special for the nursing staff, in this moment job vacancy open for Philippines nationality only (Female).
Main Duties and Responsibilities for nurse ;
- Identify signs and symptoms of distress; and the need to perform immediate nursing intervention
- Admit patient in the unit, prioritizing care and physical assessment of newborn
- Rooming-in babies and assist mothers in breast-feeding
- Maintains acceptable standards of patient care as well as standards of accurate and complete reporting and recording.
- Informs doctors of any untoward signs and symptoms for immediate and proper intervention.
- Maintains good relationships with patients, visitors, colleagues and other hospital personnel.
- Performs other job related duties as directed such as acting as Nurse- in- charge in the absence of the head Nurse.
Job Qualification for nurse :
- Minimal Education: Bachelor Degree in Nursing (Registered Nurse), BSN
- Experience: Has 2 years experience as staff nurse in hospital.
Working at Dar Al-Shifa hospital as a nurse, you will get housing, accomodation and transportation, nice salary, yearly leave and medical insurance. If you are interest with job vacancy above, Please send your resume and CV to the email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Labels: Kuwait, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 2:00 PM,
Recently National Guard Health Affairs Kingdom of Saudi Arabia open job
vacancy for Nurses who want to join and work with them as Staff Nurse in their hospital. The position of vacancy are in the Operating room, Medical, Anesthesia care unit, Adult Oncology, Pediatrics, Emergency Room, Cardiac Telemetry Ward, Surgery Ward, Cardiology Clinic.
The number of nurses vacancies
in every department are 1 and 2 staff nurse only to be recruit by them in the short list. The National Guard Health Affairs provides optimum health care to SANG personnel, their dependents and other eligible patients. The hospital also provides excellent academic opportunities for the medical team like nurses and doctors, conducts research and participates in industry and community service programs in the health field.
In every year mostly they are recruiting staff nurse from local and/or international sources. Especially right now, many exciting opportunities offered by National Guard Health Affairs hospitals.Job vacancy hold for nurses who has nationality such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East, Saudi Arabia, Eastern, Western, including from South Africa.
The NGHA hospital offers many interesting and exciting challenges and opportunities for physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals. Annual leave 30 days in a year, National day off, return ticket, interesting salary. Potential employees will be provided information regarding mid year benefits when they join NGHA staff.
Before submit your job application, you must understand about the recruitment procedure. Those getting call from human resource department of this hospital they must pass step by step these guide : Application field's check, English Language Proficiency Test, Initial Interview, Nomination, Technical Competency Examination, Final Interview, Final Recruitment Procedures, Medical Test and Sign Contract.
If you are nurse and interest with job vacancy above, please send your resume to the email bellow :
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com.
Labels: Saudi Arabia
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:56 AM,
Al-Noor Hospital is private hospital in Abu Dhabi. The hospital providing world class care, has achieved phenomenal success in path-breaking procedures and has placed it self among the top healthcare institutions in the country.
Recently they hold and open career opportunity
for the nurses who want to join and work in their medical team. Job
vacancy available for Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife. Al Noor hospital employee is a part of a gigantic effort to provide the citizens with world class medical services, So that they need to lead a healthy and happy life with professional staff nurse.
They are recruiting and seeking the nurses to fill the career position as NICU/SCBU Nurse and CathLab Nurse. Midwife will take position on the maternity department.
To apply on this job vacancy, the nurses and midwife must have experience at least 2 years on the same category career postion. Only the sort list number will get contact by them.
If you are qualified and interest on these vacancies, send your job application to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or open this link and fill the form. Don't forget to attach your CV!
Labels: Abu Dhabi, Emirates, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 10:09 PM,
Emirates Hospital located in Jumeirah, Dubai and also in Delma - Airport road, Abu Dhabi. These hospital providing high quality care in a comfortable environment. They are using modern technology and recent medical advances, those working there mostly qualified and professinal nursing staff and doctors.
Emirates Hospital has feature fully equipped operating rooms with the latest advanced instrumentation. Right now, they are holding recruitment for nurses job vacancy
as "Director of Nursing" and "Staff Nurse".
Requirement for Director of Nursing career :
Must have HAAD license (Health Authority - Abu Dhabi)
Requirement for Staff Nurse career :
Nurse with MOH license.
Minimum of 2 years experience.
The Emirates Hospital offering nice salary and other benefit for their medical staff including to the nurses who work with them. Also they will give annual salary adjustments commensurate with job performance.
If you are interesting to this job vacancy, send your job application and CV to this address or email :
Emirates Hospital - Dubai
Jumeirah Beach Road (opposite Jumeirah Beach Park)
P.O. Box 73663, Dubai - U.A.E
Labels: Dubai, Emirates, Middle East
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 9:21 PM,
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!