Muscat Private Hospital located in the rapidly developing and scenic area of Bausher, Oman. The hospital currently open job vacancy
for the nurse who want to work with them as premier multi-specialty private hospital
with the latest state-of-the art technology and the first hospital in Oman which accredited by Joint Commission International. The list position of nurses recruitment standing for the following clinical staff on full time basis :
They are lookig for Registered Nurse with minimum 3 years experience in the relevant area (Filipinos or Arabic speaking nationals preferred). For details job information like salary, facilities are in brief recruitment section and also the candidates will be given a detailed job description before attending the interview.
- Staff Nurse for OPD clinics
- Operation Theatre – Cardiac Scrub Nurses
- Women’s Health – only female need to apply
- Maternity Ward – only female need to apply
- Emergency room (male nurse preferred)
- ICU Nurses (female preferred)
- Dental Nurse
Note : Preference given to candidates who are already licensed / passed MOH exam in Oman
Requirement for the candidate who interesting to attend this recruitment are nurses with :
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Should be well motivated and Enthusiastic
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have ability to communicate at all levels team work in the organization
- Flexibility in shift/working patterns
If you like to be more professional and improving your career, this vacancy is your chances. Don't miss the nurses recruitment process that will end on 30 September 2016, you have only view days to submit your CV by email, fax, or direct to the contact information bellow:
Recruit Team for Nursing email :firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box: 79, P.C. 133, Al Khuwair, Sultanate of Oman or Fax to 24501433
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 11:41 AM,
Ministry of Health (MOH) Singapore recently looking for professional nursing to fill the position manager and assistant manager in some of government hospital
. Open career or vacancy for Bachelor of Science in Nursing purposely to improve service in order to faces complex issues in public healthcare.
MOH constantly grapples with new challenges brought on by an increasingly globalised world, a rapidly ageing population and rising expectations. As you now that the government work hardly to solve and managing the outbreak of serious diseases such as SARS and Influenza A (H1N1), trying to deliver good service in healthcare system in an integrated and effective manner, growing the capacity and capabilities within the sector, and managing healthcare inflation.
For all of that reason, Ministry currently need good qualified nurse to join them who want to improving career in nursing department as manager and assistant manager. You will work alongside a team with varied skills and backgrounds, but with the common goals of (a) ensuring that Singaporeans have access to good and affordable healthcare, (b) promoting good health and reducing illnesses;(iii) pursuing medical excellence. As Manager or assistant manager in public healthcare you will have far-reaching impact on the health and lives of Singaporeans.
With your professional nursing career, your responsible are :
Get the chances job vacancy for your career development in nursing profession if you are qualified with requirements bellow ;
- Assisting the Chief Nursing Officer in reviewing, monitoring and implementing policies relating to professional nursing standards and development for institutions across settings ( Acute, primary and ILTC).
- Your primary roles will involve leading or supporting nursing work-groups/committees, Nursing seminars/conferences and annual nurses' day events.
This nursing job vacancy advertised 13 August 2016 and will close on 12 September 2016. To apply for the job you can submit your resume here : Nursing Career Manager Position
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- At least 5 years working experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory position
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Masters in Nursing, Healthcare Administration will be an advantage.
- Excellent team player and people developer
- Objective and impartial
- Writing and presentation skills
posted by Nurses Job Agency @ 3:29 PM,
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!