A private specialist hospital
in Brunei Darussalam, Jerudong Park Medical Centre (JPMC) recently open job vacancy
for senior staff nurse who want to join and work in Brunei. The hospital located at along the shores of the South China Sea, They offer healthcare service in general, specialised and surgical treatment.
Jerudong Park Medical Centre has many of professional medical staff from around the world, including nursing staff with specialist skill and experienced. The team doing their work together to provide Excellence in Healthcare and to serve the needs of the community in Brunei and beyond with dedication and high quality of care.
Actually so many nurses looking for chances to get job opportunity in Brunei, but everybody know that not easy to work there and find the job vacancy including job for nursing staff. This is became big chance for you who want to travel or move to ASIAN country with high nurses salary and other benefit in your contract.
Requirement of Job Vacancy for Senior Staff Nurse:
- A minimum Bachelor Degree (BSc) or post graduated qualification in nursing is preferable (Master Degree or Higher)
- Must have 5 years of clinical experience in a hospital setting, with specialized experience in medical/surgical/pediatric/neuro ward setting
- Nurses must present with recent BLS/ACLS/First Aid training; and adept in Pediatrics and/or Adult Cannulation & Vaccination
- Nurses with JCI accreditation experience is highly preferred
- MUST be registered or possess licensure with recognize nursing board and a current practice certificate
- Responsible for the training, development, and mentoring of junior staff members
- Required to assume shift coordinator role, have strong leadership qualities and be able to work flexible hours
- Plan and implement nursing education programs for nurses and other medical or allied health staff
- Must have excellent bedside manner as well as excellent documentation and analytical skills.
Interested candidates should demonstrate that they are:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Writing and Reporting skills, with high proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu
- High Initiative and Drive/Ambition; Creative and Critical Thinking, including strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and efficient decisions
- Must work independently but also required to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Organizational Skills - good time management and the ability to perform under pressure
Tact, Professionalism, and the ability to deal with difficult/conflict situations.
If you are senior staff nurse as qualified file above and interest to the job vacancy what we have, read these carefully before submit your CV : Resumes must include recent work experience detailing key responsibilities and relevant educational transcripts. All submissions are non returnable.
Send the job application with details bellow :
to the : E-mail: email@example.com phone : Tel: +673 261 1433 Fax: +673 261 2461.
- A fully updated CV/resume
- Copy of certificates
- A minimum of three Professional Reference Letters or Work Testimonials
- Proof of previous employment as outlined in their resumes
- Covering letter stating availability to work, expected salary, relevant contact numbers, address
- Copy of official identification (IC/Passport)
- One recent passport photograph
I work in Kuwait as Staff Nurse in private hospital for 5 years experience, and now i am working in Ministry of Health Qatar since 2003 ago as head nurse in ICU department.
I am working in one of nursing agency in private sector which leading on recruitment for the nurses who want to work abroad. Our branch has relation with many country in Middle East, United State and Europe countries.
About This Blog
About job vacancy and career for the nurses, salary, benefit and bonus. Career in private hospital and government (MOH) around Middle East (Kuwait, Emirates, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman), Europe (United Kingdom/London/UK, Austria, Germany, France, Finland, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands), America/United State (Canada, Florida, Alaska, California, Kansas, Mississippi, New York, Texas), Asia (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore).
In every post articles job vacancy we provided you direct email link to the hospital that you can easy send your job application if you are interest to work in that country (Hospital)!
Otherwise leave your comment and we will help you to submit your job application, whether nurses job vacancy in private hospital or government hospital
Good luck "Nurse" for new job!